Thursday, May 9, 2019

Today I started right at nine worked until five pm than went from eight to ten, so I got a total of ten hours done today. I practiced all my songs again and I feel so much progress happening each time I play my songs. I have been constantly playing the songs over and over to the point where it feels like it is all muscle memory. Although I have been playing the songs with very little mistakes I feel as if I have been improving a lot. I make mistakes on the smallest things like forgetting one word up to one line from the lyrics so I have to keep back tracking and replaying the song until I can remember. Or I will make a mistake with one chord, I will instantly restart the entire song as many times as I can until I can get that one chord inline with the song. I feel extremely confident in having the songs ready by Saturday and I am so pumped for recording next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a blog for Saturday! I was initially going to take Saturday off but I was printing album covers and burning CD's at Staples. I s...