Sunday, May 19, 2019

Here is a blog for Saturday! I was initially going to take Saturday off but I was printing album covers and burning CD's at Staples. I spent a good three hours there burning the music to discs myself and printing everything with the people who work there. It began to get a little bit frustrating because I was having technical problems with sending and sharing my files over to their system but, we got it all figured out and I ended up sharing the files through a USB hard drive. Then everything was able to be printed. I then went back to Staples today to burn more disks and print more album covers so totaling the hours between yesterday and today I have worked five hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a blog for Saturday! I was initially going to take Saturday off but I was printing album covers and burning CD's at Staples. I s...