Monday, May 13, 2019

Today I woke up at eight in the morning and drove to Portsmouth, New Hampshire to start recording. I met with a guy named Mike and we started right at nine sharp and went until one in the afternoon, I got two recordings done today in those four hours. I recorded Love Me For All That I Am, and Somehow.  I had to restart each song so many times because of all the little mistakes I made, but I got it done and I am now happy and excited to be mixing the songs. I later on practiced my songs again from three to five and plan to practice and rest tomorrow for my next recording session on Wednesday night. After Wednesday I should be printing the album cover and burning music to CD's. Total hours done today is six.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is a blog for Saturday! I was initially going to take Saturday off but I was printing album covers and burning CD's at Staples. I s...